Saturday 23 March 2019

What was the seventeenth wedding anniversary


I. what is the 17th wedding anniversary?
What was 17 years of marriage? Generally speaking, seventeen years of marriage is called "rose marriage".
Why is it called a rose marriage? In fact, the meaning of rose marriage is that the rose is the heart, the center of the wheel of the universe, as well as holy, romantic
Symbols of carnal love. So a rose marriage means that a couple, like a rose, will stick together
Abandon, in this special day, relive the past romance, relive the years together.
Speech on the 17th wedding anniversary:
1, see around every corner, there are you and my story, slowly taste the love and hate between us. Thank you for giving it to me
A place to put "heart", dear, thank you to accompany me through these 17 years, I really feel very happy.
2, thank you, take me into the marriage hall, have a home that belongs to us; Thank you for giving me lovely and naughty
Son, is the continuation of our lives, this is the most essential thing in the family; Thank you, we help each other along the way, taste
Life's ups and downs, you did not leave me, I also did not leave you, no matter how difficult;
Thank you for sharing weal and woe with me. In these seventeen years, only I know how much you suffered, eat more
Less bitter, only you will not abandon my poor, poor, because you love you, I also love me. I believe in our marriage
Rock or will always be happy! I love you -- wife!
How time flies! I've been married for 17 years. There have been many bumps along the way in the past seventeen years
In my life, there have been fierce quarrels and discordant notes, but in our eyes, it is running in
Indispensable, sour, sweet, bitter, spicy, salty, the five flavors of life, the lack of which blindly is incomplete. From the original person into
Now two people, a home, need each other to adapt, change and sacrifice. The good news is that the contradictions are compounded
Harmony, is between each other's understanding and tolerance, I believe we will go all the way, support each other, cherish each other, until the white
Head.
4, 17 years of xiangfu xiangxiang along the way there are too many memories. Have experienced countless wind and rain, tears with laughter, phase
Read more at:navy bridesmaid dresses
Thoughts with joy. Once proud and frustrated, there are rough and smooth... No matter rich or poor, high or low, never abandon, is the reason
For each other to keep the original commitment, the courage to experience the humble couple's ordinary life, thus bit by bit to build love
With the family castle. Thank you, wife.
Five, seventeen years ago, we chose to end the romantic touchy-feely, into the cumbersome life. Now our home is the castle of love
Base, no matter what they say, we're going to be happy. Husband, rose wedding anniversary happy!
6, a long long time, with the real you; Heart to heart love, the harvest of practical feelings; simply
Only the speech, brought a warm wish: I wish the most beloved you every day happy accompanied, always accompanied by happiness.
Dear, love you for a lifetime.

Read more at:purple bridesmaid dresses uk

No comments:

Post a Comment