Friday 22 March 2019

What's the second anniversary


What is your second wedding anniversary?
Two years of marriage is a "cotton marriage". Moral: it may be because the cotton cloth is relatively soft, delicate, has not experienced too many tests and setbacks, but I still want to understand it as gentle and pure, natural without adding, although easy to wear and fade, but very comfortable intimate.
The second wedding anniversary
1, love is the soul of love, I am the embodiment of love, you and I will heart to heart, to inseparable, love you is my life most want the responsibility!
I want you to be the second happiest person in the world, you will ask: why not the first, because let me know you, I am the happiest person in the world! May our love always be sweet and lingering.
3, we choose to end the romantic touchy-feely, into the life of the trivial, our home is a fortress of love, no matter what they say, still happy. Husband (old woman), get married 2 anniversaries happy!
4, life is the most difficult to have a bosom friend, whether it is now or the distant future, we each other have to protect today's love. Clustered around the flowers seems to be you and I spent every morning and evening, the white rose is not just your pure and refined appearance? Around you is my deep love, the day after I will as always!
Read more at:blue bridesmaid dresses uk
5, dear wife: you are crazy son, I am silly, lingering with you around the world; Wandering the world, take you to see the rosy clouds today; Vast sea of people, mountains long water wide do not recognize home; Heaven and earth long, you are home together.
6, dear, today is the anniversary of the wedding of two years, specially prepared for the love dinner: first drink a cup of happiness aperitif, in the taste of cold soft bowel, warm mix true feelings, stir-fry passion love, stewed in soy sauce invariable situation; There are sweet and sour words, the last is the heart of the honey honey soup!
7, happy moment, half is with you, half is in a dream; Painful moment, half is separation, half is thinking of you silently! I wish you knew that there is someone who CARES for you and misses you all the time!
8, love long, love, today's love write happy; Think tonight, look forward to last night, little are writing miss; Ring the bell, the information to, sincerely wish to send good; Two people, one heart, live forever!
9, if god let me make three wishes, the first is this life this life with you, the second is with you in the afterlife, the third is eternal life and you are not separated. If you go, I will love you in tears; If the life disappeared, I will love you in the samsara; If the world is gone, I'll love you in heaven.
10, love, an eternal book, love, a volume of reading endless painting, with my life to add a line of love for you to the character painted on the thick feelings of heavy color, forever connected to you and me!

Read more at:purple bridesmaid dresses uk

No comments:

Post a Comment